Friday 25 September 2009

Cover Stories

To see what my target audience would like in the magazine by conducting a survey to see what they would like to read. Im expecting they would like to have a magazines with articles about fashion, TV, music, films and food. Maybe even ideas about Christmas presents and events occuring the holiday term. I have not made the articles school based because I dont think girls would wnat to read the magazine if it is all about lessons and school events. My cover is going to be based on one article which will be about Christmas.
My front cover could include a medium shot photo of a student wearing a festive hat or include Christmas decorations; keeping up with the Christmas theme. Also, my cover could include information about what articles are featured in the magazine so the reader knows exactly what theyll be reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment