Thursday 15 October 2009

Adding Text

For adding text, I have decided that I will make it look like the 'Cosmo Girl' style. This is that I used two different fonts and two different colours to stand out more. I used black and a dark red because if I used lighter colours it would look very faded agaisnt the bright colourful background. I used Impact for the '6IXTH' as it looked quite block and bold, while I used red with a very different and unique font as it stood out against the word 'fun'. I think the readers will like this as the word 'fun' wraps around the word '6IXTH' which is very individual and professional.











The next step to adding text was to add a caption. I used 'Its Christmas!' as that is what the theme and main article formy magazine is. Underneath I put the articles for the magazine including 'Gift Ideas', 'Holiday Events' and 'Exam Tips' so the readers will know what they will be reading about throughout the magazine. To keep up the theme of Christmas, I have used red and black colouring as they are the central colours for the magazine. I have also added 'GSGW Magazine' which shows who the target audience is and where the magazine will be sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment